A Horse's Whisper
Friday, February 25, 2005
 
What a Week
What a Week. I've been to hell and back, and I do believe I can really truly say that. I have managed to ruin several relationships with people this week, cried myself to sleep, had a shitty night, treated like a child, and oh, hurt another friend's feelings. Sigh, this week has been shit and I'm glad it's finally over. All I want to do is crawl into bed now and sleep it all away. Hopefully in the morning, I'll feel much better. Well, I'm gonna hit the hay soon. I'm exhausted after all the stress from this week.
Peace Out ya'll.

Oh, here's a poem i found. I like it. Lemme know what you think. Is it good or bad or in between?

Wanting

Those eyes signify want.
These chills mean something.
The touch makes my skin tingle.
The sparks that fly from one to the next.
The kiss, soft but tender.
The warm embrace that keeps me safe.
Nobody but you and I.
Together for eternity.
Living among nothing.
Nestled in love.



Comments:
The poem woiuld be like a mix of inbetween and good. Sorta off in the pattern, but still has it's powerful emotional punch.
Enjoy your weekend! ^_^
 
Think about it this way. If last week was so bad, then the next week can only be better. You've got nowhere to go but up.

I'm not much of a poet so I don't know about the poem. It sends a message.
 
Ha! Life can go anywhere. There is no level of maximum lowness or highness you can get to, just wherever life (or drugs) take you.
 
Way to rip my inspirational comment to shreds Kev. Of course, the glass half empty side of me could have said "Life sucks and can always be worse," but that doesnt have the same ring to it:-P
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger