A Horse's Whisper
Tuesday, February 01, 2005
 
Web Pages
Hey Ya'll! Today wasn't bad, except I realized my new schedule totally sucks!!! I go from my locker, to the lunchroom, to the gym, to math, to band, to my locker, to the bus. I am traveling all over the school and it sucks big time, but I gotta deal with it.
I'm not doing much right now, cept leaving to eat my dinner. I was working on my web page, but besides the fact the dinner's done, Dad has to get on to get the RR router working. So, Peace Out Ya'll!

Comments:
You think your schedule sucks.....

I was acutally thinking about ranting about my schedule in my blog, but I decided in the grand scheme of things it seemed very childish. Besides, I could rant about Mr. I being a jerk instead! Woo!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger