A Horse's Whisper
Sunday, February 13, 2005
 
Money Tree
Sigh. I need to find that money tree and shake it. I've spent waaay too much money this month. Oh well. Done and spent, nothing I can do about it now! lol.

The dance was last night. It was pretty fun. Danced until I had troubles standing on my own two feet, but hey.... I had fun. lol. After the dance, I came home, took a shower and then crashed. That was awsome.

Havn't done much today. Went to breakfast at Perkins, Sam's to get our glasses adjusted, and then Wal*Mart to get the things we needed. Well, I spose that is alot, but it doesn't feel like it. Now I'm here and I'm watching tv, surfing the net, and enjoying my last day of the weekend. I can't believe school starts tomorrow. I really don't want to go. I kind of like my new schedule, but the bad part is I rush constantly from place to place with no time inbetween. It sucks big time, but I'm finding ways to deal. I wish I could see more of my friends as well, but It's good enough I guess. Most of them I talk to at lunch, or after school, but there is the few I can't even talk to at all anymore. But... oh well. Nothing I can do.

Well, I'm done rambling for now!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger