A Horse's Whisper
Thursday, February 17, 2005
 
Grumpy
Today wasn't the very best of days. I woke up late and didn't have as much time as normal to get ready. I did catch my bus, but I wasn't really happy. The morning wasn't that great, but I lived. My painting in art isn't going that great, but I'm trying. Acrylic paintings are not my gig, but hey. The rest of the connections classes were fine. I have to start researching for my research project. It's due next Friday. Research projects arn't really hard, their just a pain in the butt.
Anyways, lunch came next. Lunch was great. I went nuts. For some reason, being at the lunch table brings out the best and crazy side of me. I think it has to do with the people, but whatever it is, I'm not complaining. I am much happier when I'm there. It's like my escape from reality. It doesn't matter what's happened, or how our day's are going, we still crack up over stupid stuff.
After lunch came gym. It was bowling orientation and then we practiced bowling. Wasn't bad. I got a strike, so I was pretty proud of myself. Anyways, I had math class after that. I pretty much understand everything we're doing. It just takes time and concentration. Let's see. After that I had band class. It was okay. Nothing special.
I came home, and I almost fell asleep, but then the phone rang. So I woke up, and then Kitty stepped on me. She shows such love I know.
Well, It's survivor time, so I'm leaving.
Peace Out ya'll!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger