A Horse's Whisper
Thursday, February 03, 2005
 
Another Day
Tis' just another day. I woke up, barely caught the bus, went to school, painted in art, had fun in English, but almost fell asleep in History. After that was a boring lunch, a not bad gym class, math class, and then Band. Band wasn't too bad. Finally got a new reed so I could actually play today unlike the past week. Our guest director wasn't bad either. In a way, he reminds me of Weiderhold, but Weiderhold was better.
I'm working on my web page again. I think I have my background, but I'm really not sure. Next comes the fun part. Designing the site. This part always takes me the longest, and since I havn't ever completed this section of the web design process, I'm determined to finish.

Comments:
I heard a lot of people didn't like the director. He seemed better than Mr. I to me.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger